Facing Addiction Inc. is a national non-profit organization dedicated to finding solutions to the addiction crisis by unifying the voice of the over 45 million Americans and their families directly impacted by addiction.
Bring together the best resources in the field in order to reduce the human and social costs of addiction, every year, until this public health crisis is eliminated.
- Build a national constituency to give the millions affected by addiction a voice
- “Rebrand addiction” to create the understanding, empathy, outrage and demand urgently needed to advance solutions
- Increase access to effective prevention, treatment and recovery programs
- Translate scientific innovation into useful tools and services
- Advocate for governments to implement evidence-based policies and regulatory practices to end addiction
- Widely share the proof of long-term recovery
“Addiction is an insidious, “hidden” public health crisis, directly impacting over 45 million Americans. In truth, everyone knows someone who is or was afflicted by addiction. Yet, unlike every other major health issue in America, there is no comprehensive, well-funded national organization that exists to address the addiction crisis.” – Facing Addiction Co-Founder and CEO Jim Hood
To learn more about us please follow these links:
Our Staff and Board of Directors – We have brought together the best staff in order to reduce the human and social costs of addiction, every year, until this public health crisis is eliminated.
Contact Us – Feel free to write with any all all questions.
Press Coverage – Making waves nationwide.
Press Releases – Our events and special happenings before they happened.