The full Facing Addiction Action Plan/Advocacy Agenda can be viewed and downloaded here.
To see what the Action Network is currently taking on, and to participate, please click any of the items below:
- Host a dinner with compassionate conversation about alcohol, drugs, and health
- Join the Facing Addiction Activist Program
- Share your personal experience with addiction
- National Letter-to-the-Editor Campaign
- Survey on the Report from the Commission on Combating Addiction and Opioid Crisis
- Share your personal experience with the Criminal Justice System
- Share your experience of how you or your family gained access to addiction treatment care through the current healthcare system
- Addiction Recovery Leadership Project
If you have questions about joining the Facing Addiction Action Network, please contact Michael King, Facing Addiction’s director of outreach and engagement, at [email protected].