The full Facing Addiction Action Plan/Advocacy Agenda can be viewed and downloaded here.
To see what the Action Network is currently taking on, and to participate, please click any of the items below:
- Letter to the President encouraging action on the addiction crisis
- National Letter-to-the-Editor Campaign
- Host a Dinner With Compassionate Conversation About Alcohol, Drugs, and Health
- Join the Facing Addiction Ambassador Program
- Share your story of how you or your family gained access to addiction treatment care through the current healthcare system
- Take our survey on the President’s Proposed Budget and it’s possible effects on Addiction and Healthcare
- Attend a Congressional Town Hall meeting in your area.
If you have questions about joining the Facing Addiction Action Network, please contact Michael King, Facing Addiction’s director of outreach and engagement, at [email protected].