Recovery Housing Briefing
In March 2017, Facing Addiction, in partnership with Young People in Recovery, the Center for Social Innovation, the National Alliance for Recovery Residences, the National Council for Behavioral Health, Recovery Communities of North Carolina, and the California Consortium of Addiction Programs & Professions, hosted a Congressional briefing on the efficacy and necessity of recovery housing.
The forum, sponsored by the Congressional Addiction, Treatment & Recovery Caucus, was designed by Facing Addiction’s Legislation Working Group. As a tool to help educate congressional staff on recovery housing issues, a briefing book was designed and is available to everyone looking to learn more about this critical issue. You can download the briefing book HERE.
- Capitol Decisions
- Ohio Council of Behavioral Health & Family Services Providers
- Recovery Research Institute
- Greater Macomb Project VOX
- Rights for Recovery
- Addiction Haven
- Ohio Recovery Housing
- Entertainment Industries Council, Inc.
- North Dakota Addiction Treatment Provider’s Coalition
- The Chris Atwood Foundation
- Alano Club of Portland
- Slingshot Solutions