80 plus Facing Addiction with NCADD Affiliates
Facing Addiction with NCADD is proud to officially offer the opportunity for affiliation to many of our Action Network partners who are 501(c)(3) classified organizations. By becoming an official Facing Addiction with NCADD Affiliate, we will be able to provide a more extensive set of services and tools to help strengthen the efforts you are currently tackling in your communities.
Please review the benefits and requirements of affiliation below, and if you are interested in discussing affiliation further, you may fill out the form at the bottom of the page.
Benefits of Affiliation
- Promotion of local events
- Participation in monthly partnership calls
- Involvement in Facing Addiction Working Groups
- Organizational Listing & Profile on Website
- Customized Embed of Addiction Resource Hub for website specific to geographic region
- Annual Affiliate Conference
- Access to Public Policy Advocacy in Washington D.C.
- Significant costs savings on retirement plans through Mutual America
All affiliates shall fulfill at least the following requirements:
- Must be a 501c3 organization as determined by the IRS
- Endorse the mission and vision of Facing Addiction with NCADD
- Participate in national, state and local advocacy efforts
- Maintain a website and individual social media accounts
- Adhere to a Code of Ethics that is consistent with the mission of the organization and criteria for affiliation and in compliance with all applicable regulatory agencies.
- Provide an objective information and referral service, which takes into account all resources in the community.
- Provide community-based prevention and education programs.
- Willingness to work with other Affiliates in providing mutual support and assistance.
- Utilize name identification with Facing Addiction with NCADD. Unless the name Facing Addiction with NCADD is included in the name of the organization, the words “an Affiliate of Facing Addiction with NCADD” must appear.
- Support and promote diversity and equal opportunity in all aspects of its operation
- Total operation to be compatible with the policies, objectives and goals of Facing Addiction with NCADD. To maintain its organization and conduct its program in accordance and consistent with the policies, purpose and goals of Facing Addiction with NCADD.
- Serve a defined geographical area, mutually agreeable to the membership organization and Facing Addiction with NCADD.
- Pay the prescribed membership dues.
- Neither the national office nor the member organization will share in each other’s bequests.
Dues shall be based on Affiliate’s total revenue, as follows:
Affiliate Revenue Annual Dues
Under $ 100,000* $500
$100,000-$ 499,999 $750
$500,000-$ 999,999 $1,000
$5,000,000 and over $5,000
*For revenue under $50,000 dues will be 1% of total revenue.
A one-year pre-Affiliate introductory membership is $200. During the introductory period, Facing Addiction with NCADD will work with the organization to bring it into compliance with the requirements for full Affiliation. Payment of dues is to be made quarterly, payable during the first month of each quarter. Introductory membership dues are payable in full at the time of enrollment.
If you are interested in becoming a Facing Addiction with NCADD Affiliate, please fill out the form below and our team will contact you to discuss your interest.